The PMI Professional Awards honor the organizations and individuals whose passion, talent and expertise make the greatest contributions to the project management profession.
In 2013 The Adelaide Desalination Project (ADP) was awarded the PMI Project of the Year Award. This prestigous award was a great achievement for a project which was delivered exceptionally well.
PMI are calling for nominations for the 2014 PMI Professional Awards, including:
• The NEW PMI Award for Project Excellence recognizes and honors a successful project and the achievements of the project team for superior performance of project management. To ensure that projects from around the world are recognized, up to five (5) PMI Awards for Project Excellence may be granted this year – one in Asia Pacific, one in the EMEA region, one in Latin America, and two in North America. Projects that have competed for or won awards from PMI chapters are encouraged to apply!
• The 2014 PMI Project of the Year Award recognizes, honors, and publicizes a successful project and the achievements of the project team for superior performance of project management. The winning project will be selected from three finalists. Projects must have a budget of at least US$100 million and have been completed in 2013. Projects from all industries and geographic regions are encouraged to compete!
• The PMO of the Year Award recognizes and honors a PMO that has demonstrated superior organizational project management abilities by adding value to its organization through its support of successful strategic initiatives. The award recognizes a PMO that has established a vision for value delivery and has had a positive and clear impact on business results. Enterprise PMOs as well as IT PMOs, New Product Development PMOs, or other Business Unit PMOs from corporate and government entities are invited to nominate.
Extra visibility for early nominations!
Submit a qualified nomination for the PMI Award for Project Excellence, PMI Project of the Year Award, or PMO of the Year Award by 15 March 2014 and receive publicity:
- in PM Network® magazine (at no cost)
- on PMI.org
- through PMI’s social media properties
To take advantage of this opportunity, include along with your submission (by 15 March 2014):
- Name and description of project/PMO/organization
- Logo or image related to the project/PMO/organization
- Link to nominated organization’s website
Click here to find out more.